Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rick's little creations!

So as many of you know Rick is a bit of a super hero comic book fan and pretty good at art so naturally he wanted to make his own onesies for the baby. Yes he airbrushed them himself and spent a ridiculous amount of hours cutting out the stencils and they turned out pretty amazing!

Here they are in all there glory!



Yes the DeLorean from "Back to the Future"



USS Enterprise from Star Trek



of course Iron Man



and you can't leave out R2D2



our son will be either the coolest kid on the block or the nerdiest kid... but he is gonna be super cute either way!

6 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME! How crafty of Rick. I'm super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am impressed! I'm also glad to know you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love the last comment! Coolest or nerdiest!!! Hahaha! But for reals that is some TALENT! Nice job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those are awesome. You two are sooo cute! I can't wait till baby comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been impressed with Rick's airbrushing skills since the Mud Run shirts... But this brings it to a whole new level. Baby Maloy is going to be stylin'. Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete