Thursday, December 9, 2010

#9 thing I love about UT






Sorry to all the many of you that read my blog but I got a little behind.

#9 - Because there are amazing places to go like my cabin!
I miss having that as a weekend option to get away for a couple days and it doesn't hurt that it is so much flippin' fun and its gorgeous! Christmas at the cabin is always amazing with the crackling fire and the odd shaped christmas tree with lights run off of the solar panels... I just love it! It also doesn't hurt that it is right by Bryce Canyon one of my absolute favorite National Parks... the Redwoods are pretty cool here in CA but they just don't compare to Bryce Canyon or Zion. Hopefully we will get spend a day there when we get home!

1 comment:

  1. And can't forget my cute Dad on his rad blue tractor... yeah my Dad is 69 and still bailing hay, he is pretty much the man!

    ReplyDelete